Tuesday, November 28, 2006

28~11~2006

managed to take the day off and take a breath...insufficient sleep, dark rings etc. you name it, i have it...this girl by the intial we gave, zaobao was weird yesterday during work...very in fact. Asked me super weirdo questions that i am lost myself...least expected or at least not from her so soon...so my usual style came upon me..., " ermm...haha...need to go toilet....hau" *making a fast escape to toilet* haha...nice one yea? haha...going kayaking later before hitting the books for the first time and of course i will see my mood after kayaking before thinking if i should study...heard from tat that sarizah might follow us up...so is it tay or sari ??? but it's ok, i love suprises, will find out that day itself on 2nd jan yea? seem rather normal in term of my mood these days...no fluctuation which is good...hope it will continue to be like that...yesterday's work was rather enjoyable...everything i said, my colleagues will laugh....i wonder is it me that is funny or is it they are abit hysterical?? haha...the latter seemed more right....

No comments: