Tuesday, November 14, 2006

14~11~2006

today is the day...the day where those students under pending for promotion would receive their results...Really pray for my friends that they can make it...06S14 would not be complete without them...yesterday was rather an eventful day...went breakfast with ting and diana before heading for bowling training at chevrons...and yup...i bought a bowling ball le...nice shades of green and red that metallic too....haha...guess my ball is the only one that's metallic...cool...i find it really gorgeous..hikari, pam and me were joking that the ball is the baby of hikari and pam's ball since my ball seem a mixture of the colours of their balls...Coach asked me the price and was astonished by the very fact that it's cheap...haha...i reaped consumer's surplus...yaya...yesterday was my first time using the ball and coach kickstart by literally throwing my ball into the lanes and claimed that's testing with the lanes...ting and i shared the ball...coach said the ball seemed to suit ting more...i am like diao lor...haha...then i strike the next frame and that should shut his mouth...but yesterday was my day...did pretty well with a score of 146...and coach actually gave a clap...i was over the moon...not literally though...haha...still striving towards my one-time high score of 176....trying...training...Went to met my friends later after the training and we headed to MDIS, my mum company for lunch and also to plant the ball...wanted to go somewhere else to have fun...but it's closed...but we had fun arcading and dining in ya...we went for a buffet dinner which really cost us a bomb...but all of us had fun yea??? that's what that's more important...I am sure our friendship...the four of us will be strengthened after this outing and our next outing that's coming real soon...kinda neglected and drifted away from my secondary school friends or perhaps all of us are really busy...will catch up with the bro's gang soon...yesterday was eventful and yet a time to catch up with stuffz...really enjoyed your company yesterday...remember our 'zhong ji hao ma' ma? haha...the strawberry stuffed ice-cream were nice too yea...haha...Looking forward to the next outing...WE ROX...WHEE!!!!

No comments: