Sunday, November 19, 2006

19~11~2006

today was kinda my off-day cos i have hikari standing in for work for me today...haha...so went out with friends and parents...went visiting too....today was one of my relative's son "guo da li", i don't know what it is called in english but basically, it a traditon where the groom actually goes to the bride's house to send some jewelleries, pastries...etc...saw how big the diamond were and i literally went jaw-drop...but to retain some class....i chose to say...oh, it's beautiful and walked away...haha....the two jack russell at their house were hyper-active...keep licking me...infact it actually lick my lip too...*sob sob* i gave my first to..........................................a dog??? haha...went to wash immediately...arGhhZZ...walked to orchard after that, they live quite near orchard...at airveiw tower? yup...then went to do some shopping with parents...my mum spent a bit to attend my sister's graduation ceremony on 22 and i did benefited...bought myself a nice shirt, bag and hugo boss perfume...when i get my pay...i am going to buy a new wallet...yay...it's kinda old-looking as said by my friend...ahem ahem...try searching one from guess this afternoon...but dun have...shit!!! it's ok...went to check out hikari to check if she is adapting well and stuff and some administration stuff since my bro is busy with other outlets and i have to keep the show running...Hikari and company asked if i wana join them at seoul garden this evening...but ka, cannot sia, not feeling well...cough and cold...i know!!! weird combi...ahha...yup...saw leon this afternoon too at food republic...but i think he's not wearing his spectacles la...had trouble finding me...haha...heard that the class is having a number of outings this month but many are working...yup...NY peez are having their chalet cum bbq tml...but i will give it a miss since tml already promised to go bowling and movie marathon at her house...came home after visiting hikari...she is doing fine...better than i expected...GOOD!!! keep it up man...was catching up with penny earlier on about her attachment and she seem to like it...except for the very fact that the paper cutting machine has given her a big fright...other than that...she is doing fine...from her voice, can hear how excited she is going to taiwan this thurs...she is going for a week man...shiok...poor me had to be working...haiz...enjoy yourself man...ha...so much about me...was kinda bad mood today...and had to buy things to make me happy...was talking with hikari over tea and she was saying, "bad, bad...this is bad..." she told me to be happy was to stop buying...like real...haha...but i am happy she said my shirt was nice...haha...although she said my new bag's colour weren't that nice...but it's ok...i love it...good enough!!! haha...bowling tml will be our last official bowling too...sad sad...it will also be the last day our captain will be with pjc, he is leaving...he is a nice chap...remember when i first went for bowling trials...how afraid i was...he actually calmed me down...i wish u all the best in your future endeavour...take care lots...there's a surprise in store for you tomorrow...haha...shhh!!! don't ask...it's meant to be a surprise...

No comments: