Wednesday, November 01, 2006

01~11~2006

Holz started...technically...but we are ever busy with work...Mother Tongue 'A' lvls is coming but i am only 20% done with my revision...does flipping thru' pages counted revising? that's how my 20% came about...had a few bowling sessions with my dad...it's long since we went out to bowl...he is really good even he claims (ahem...) *clearing my throat* to not play for more than 3 years plus...haha...feeling really sluggish these days...wonder why...my goodness, i seem to have this extraordinary feeling to this person these days...*wake up plz...exams coming* aRGhhZZ!!! I am disgusted by my own thoughts!!! WTF! Enough of it...hmmm...i went for an interview to be a tuition teacher yesterday...the children were very warm...while i was filling up the form...more than 20+ students crowd around me...making me feel i am like some BABOON in the zoo...actually i also have that kinda superstar feeling *thinking too much* the interviewer is rather confirmed with my application...but teaching can be quite a stressful job...first day must act fierce to those primary students or else kana bully...haha...or maybe i should bribe them with Toblerone!!! these days, kids find kit kat cheap skate...Materialistic!!! that will be my part time job for this holz, will be working with motorola too...my bro's lobang...but kinda guilty cos i might neglect my studies as a result...any suggestions??? went out yest. and study chinese a little too...dun feel the stress though it's a national exam...wonder why? ppl whom i know haven't started and some better still...no intention to start...hahaz...pro sia...i have a few friends who are exempted, Pam is one of them...enjoying your holz ya? PEILING too...hate you...jkjk...haha...she is reading a novel while we were studying...good life... *kaypoh_mode_on* just wondering how come pearly and tat are so united is knowing more about me...you guys???ermm??? haha....juz kidding!!!! going to sleep now...yes at 2.50p.m...very shacked!!!

No comments: