Friday, November 17, 2006

17~11~2006

Working full-time now...and might not have the luxury to blog as and when i want to...i hate promoting products...they make my legs ache cos such a job who require you to stand for at least eight hours and up...as u guys might have known, i worked in this shopping mall when more than 80% of the shoppers are caucasians...and especially when they don't speak american english which i only know....i would have problem understanding what they are asking me...hence in most cases, i would tell that person this, " oh...sorry, our shop don't carry this product..." typical answer...today had been a really busy day for me...managed to sell out at least 50 boxes of my products and the managers said i am office-ppl-killer...haha...need to copy two product list cause there's some last minute amendments to the price which makes me busy and occupied for almost 3 hours...time passed really fast...enjoyed my time spent there....hope u guys are enjoying your holidays too...do share with me your holidays plan...haha...tata...

No comments: