Wednesday, November 15, 2006

15~11~2006

Heyo!!! been rather busy these days...for those of you who know...i am training hard on bowling with my dad at CSC these days...he has taken a few days off and we both thought bowling might be quite enjoyable yea...have been going there for three consecutive days...i think...pratising and stuff...but rather inconsistent...aRgHZZ!!! looking at my fingers now...they are rather red and swollen...we booked more than 20 games at a go...DiAo!!! First time in my life, i perspire after i bowled...damn tiring...today...erm...i bowled 15 games??? After bowling session...went shopping with friends as usual...makaning too...cash running low...thanks to my parents for not resuming my OCBC card for me after that incident...will be starting work soon...this friday..so i should be giving chemistry make-up tutorial a miss...do help me tell mrs jasimah if you guys read this post yea...thanks...Had a talk with hikari earlier on and she told me that our school choir is having an outdoor performance at orchard, paragon...might be dropping over toy support our fellow pioneers if i am free...tried cooking a meal for the family today...and it turned out quite decent...haha...i am a SELF_ACCLAIMED pro...DiaO!!! been rather happy these days enjoying my life and heard my friends from other CTs be able to get promoted on 14~12~2006...some have to leave, unfortunately...you guys might no longer be there but the friendship shall stay... take care peez...down with a sore throat...ARgHHZZ!!

Kinda like the song buttons by pussy cat dolls...below is a video of their pics and the song buttons!!!

No comments: