Thursday, November 16, 2006

16~11~2006

yup...heading for bowling training soon...but maybe not at CSC...distance is the factor...read the email that Tat sent...rather A lei...but there was a good twist to it...A few questions to share:

Teacher: You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do.
Boy.: Tent

Teacher: A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first.
Boy.: Wedding Ring

Teacher: I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you blow me, you feel good.
Boy.: Nose
Teacher: I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a quiver.
Boy.: Arrow

Teacher: What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' that means lot of heat and excitement?
Boy.: Firetruck

Teacher: What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' & if you dont get it u have to use ur hand.
Boy.: Fork

Teacher: What is it that all men have one of it's longer on some men than on others, the pope doesn't use his and a man gives it to his wife after they're married?
Boy.: SURNAME

Teacher: What part of the man has no bone but has muscles, has lots of veins, like pumping, & is responsible for making love ?
Boy.: HEART.

Is it me that is thinking too much or other answers come to our minds when given such questions??? *chuckles*

No comments: