Friday, November 10, 2006

bbq cum chalet updates

heyzz...i have a really nice blog song...because of you by kelly clarkson...really fell in love with it...yup yup...been really busy these days...with work and play...went out with friends almost the whole day yesterday...yes the day before OP...diaO!!! but nvm...enjoyed myself very much...as i was saying half-way about being cheated by shawn, kun tat and leon *couldn't believe it_roll eyes_haha* yup...when i alighted the cab that day and was heading towards the bbq pit...saw them, but they far ahead of me...typical of me, i decided to call them instead of running after them...that's when i appreciate technolgy for once...haha...shawn LIED to me that he was arguing with the class for swallowing or throwing all the firestarters...i was hesitant to believe him at first...but his cries told me otherwise...i then asked kun tat what happened...he ADDED to the lie by saying shawn actually threw the charcoal too...i knew they were lying...then i called for leon...knowing he is a good person who doesn't lie *ahem*, he told me it was for real...i took his words and only realised i was fooled...damn pai seh... how could i believe so...goondu me...but was really funny when i thought back...the bbq session was fun and we had the privilege *ahem thrice...kidding lah* of having Mr Tan and wife to be around...they were nice ppl...spontaneous too...haha...heard Mr tan's dai di and bluff skills were superb...haha...and i didn't know they live around bishan area till they asked me for a ride home...but as i was staying overnight...i didn't...it will be akward too...had fun with diana, kumar, shawn, alina, alvin and joel...we were playing cards, drinking a little arcading etc till 3.30 when we (alina, me and joel) went into the tent to seek refuge and recharge ourself...poor peez who had to stay in the rain outside the tent all nite juz becos of us...so sorry about it...Alina tuned in 98.7 f.m and joel was grumbling how he couldn't sleep with it and how Alina actually ignored it...was damn funny...someone snored...loud enough to make me realised it...haha...tired huh!! haha...went breakfast @ Mac...and Alina suggested to do something and we decided on blading...they weren't sure how to blade and was asking me how to...ermm....i barely can prevent myself from falling only loh...not pro...haha...left early for OP...but was cancelled cos two members didn't come...arGhhZ...could have blade longer...and wasted my "half-way" cab fare...Alina learned fast but poor alina had ALOT of mosquito bites cos she was wearing shorts...saw a few mosquito but was too akward...you know...ok...you should see her classic fall...she held onto the railing when she was about to fall but the funny thing was she actually flew thru' the railing and onto the grass and mud...errmmm...shld i laugh???
The outing had bonded the class to some extent and is really excited to this sunday outing at ?Sentosa? and clubbing at ministry of sound...whee!!! we are bonding...GOOD!!! OP today was smooth for me though i think i performed poorer during the actual thingy as compared to the rehearsals...answer the question relatively well...i think???

hmmm...and with regards to whoever who asked me about that question...i am really lost for words for a moment but do forgive me cos i am sorry i am rather straightforward with my answers cos i didn't want to waste your time and my time...millions of sorries yeh????

No comments: