Saturday, December 09, 2006

Working LIFe

First, i would like to apologise for not blogging for so long....secondly,i would say that this is the happiest moments in my life this year...first reason being the company at work, and secondly being able to patch up with a friend...really love the way my life is...

A typical working day of my life begins like this...

9.30a.m: wake up and realises i am late and running around looking for my clothes and stuff *making sure they are matching, you guys know me well enough...haha...*

10.00a.m: leave for work ( bus-train-bus ) and of course cursing and swearing the traffic congestion if there is one...

11.00a.m: arrive punctually for work

11.00-20.00: working, but of course i am enjoying chatting with my fellow colleagues...shimin, bizhi, lopez etc.

i wonder if it is a PJC culture to play true or dare or the very fact that these girls are seriously lacking childhood memories...they seem so happy and bursting into laughter in whatever i am saying...i wonder why...but of course we had jokingly said they are from CYSS...Below is a some chunk of stuff that is stolen from bizhi's blog...

He has been making me laugh for nearly the whole day!
I went to lunch at 2.15pm, & he join mi at 2.30pm.
I nearly die of laughing & drinking water at the same time.
Joker, joker, joker, JOKER!
Playing some kuku games wif him during e Oh-so-little-ppl period.
And losser had to do puishment, we are all so happy to see him lost;))))
He made both shimin & my wking life high!
This guy is prefectly FUNNY!


ok...i am surprise myself to know i have a little bit of humour but compared to kumar, i am miles away...haha...been thinking alot these days and wondering why i could be so miserable for a day and happy for the other...mood swings?? i dunno...but i am hoping to control it rather then letting it control me...sick and tired of it...went wheelock place the other day and so happen saw the mgs working there...my friend was saying how rude it could be not smiling to her and i am like...hello??? i don't even know her...and she literally nag nag and nag...we purposely walked back and gave an acknowlegeing smile...diao!!! haha...my colleagues, esp. shimin and bizhi have made my working life so much relaxing and we can literally chat anything under the sun...they are so open, be it men, women, lesbian...anything...they are a cool bunch of ppl....and i realised one thing, i enjoy making ppl laugh, it makes my day too...these days, i will be taking a break from work to quieten down myself...yup...see you guys...

No comments: