Tuesday, October 31, 2006

31~10~2006

yesterday, we went back to college to get our result slips...and my overall grade weren't that good afterall...cos my mid-yr grades pulls it down...but it's ok...promoted is my sole concern...shall strive for better grades...Unfortunately, Eleen and Kumaran's promotion is under pending *praying hard for them* We went to coffee bean for a chat and all of us seem ok...we then went shopping...haha...Eleen have to leave early for tuition...and kumaran, hikari and me meet up more a drink and a FEW sessions of bowling... (2-7p.m) haha...went banquet for dinner after that...they have a wide variety of food there...and hikari started to ask why my face seem so moody...this is when i couldn't take it anymore and became really emotional...haha...so embarrassed...but it's ok...guess it was a wonderful time spent and looking forward to more outing like that....

No comments: