Thursday, December 28, 2006

28~12~2006

The past few days had been really enjoyable for me...with christmas around, it just spice things up even more...went overseas during christmas...unfortunately it's not snowing...

went clubbing with friends, mahjong with my khakis---yea you know who you are...spent alot of time with family and friends...felt life is so much more balanced...yup and it's at the expense of my studies...time to pull up my socks...yaya...i also had hooked on taking neoprints...thanks to ahem...it really cost me a bomb, 3-5 dollars per shooting...ouch!!!

slept over at kel's house a few nights to chat...eeeeRRrwww...do i sound like i am so loose...no NO definitely not...the group of us slept over at his house for movie marathon...uuh huh...that sounds better...my life had been rather eventful and busy---shopping haha...not studying...dun mistaken...going out really soon...

yesterday went for some auctioning dinner...OmG!!! 12 course dinner...*bloated* then head to orchard to meet my friends...i discovered some secrets of my friend or perhaps should i say, i was told of secrets of my friend which i would not want to know!!! just to shock to accept it...how could this happen to my friends...why is it this person...but nvm, i respect your choice...went out till really late like 2a.m...i hate taking a cab!!! F***ing eX....opps>>>sorry for my digusting language...yeap...hope everyone is having a wonderful vacation...

aRgHHHZZZ, this holz is the period where i really spend alot...parents didn't scould but feel bad...my family really fell in love with motorola phones this season and bought like 6 new sets this holiday...looked really cool...shall post up some photos soon...but too bad i got none...WTH!!! still using the disgusting, lagging 2G phone...

many asked what my msn nick is " i am once again cuting myself...deeper and deeper...pherhaps this is love...i dunno..." erm...what can i say? this person like what lau said is using me...but somehow i am stupid and crazy enough to like this feeling...siao right...but nvm...this person had been nice this morning...saying some really sweet things...haha...whee!!!

gtg...bye folks!!!

No comments: