Wednesday, October 25, 2006

opps! decided to pon school today cos i think there's nothing much today *hopefully*! missed bowling but it's ok, will still have it on friday! The bowlers' outing---laser quest, bowling and not forgetting MAHJONG!!! ha...Samantha, you will be coming right? Saying about her, she's damn pro...all the "pong", "hu" and stuffz just comes so naturally to her...but me...haha...abit turtle (slow, i mean)... will be going to vivocity later (my first time), to buy two birthday presents for my secondary school friends though the main aim is actually to shop for myself...haha...But mayb i am still an amateur to "ponning" school, the thought just kinda make me feel uneasy...very in fact...afraid might get spotted by that AUNTIE (you know who ya?) and start interrogating me!!!

Heard from my nanyang friends that they are organising a bbq for 0606 ppl...the june outing was damn fun...shall pose some photos soon....

No comments: