Saturday, October 28, 2006

28~10~2006

After promos...my lifestyle seem to take a different path....relax...always partying, clubbing, mahjong"ing" etc. i barely have time to study for my 'A' level mother tongue examination...shittt!!!!

guess will do something about it before history repeats itself...scary...remember i did really really well for my 'O' lvls prelim...7As...i think....slogged day and night...literally...so during the 30 days break...i really gave myself 10++ days of break, and even if i am studying...it's just flipping thru'....and how i manage to leave four pages of my physics paper blank and two pages of my chemistry papaer blank...stupid me...arghhh...it's a miracle for me to make it to a JC...haha...

was catching up with my cousin the other day who is in CJC...she didn't managed to get promoted...and it's the first time i felt lost...really...especially when the following day i am getting back my results...will i get retained??? *unsure* ...remember the other day, i went to lounge with this friend of mine and we were discussing about results and stuffxz...the mood seemed so dampened by all these...but all these are over...no matter what happens...a new chapter shall begin for all of us...

Taking this opportunity to wish everyone who is doing their 'A' lvls mother tongue next friday...all the best...we can do it...hope to get a A though...*wish me luck* haha...

as i was mentioning on my previous posts...i was trying to upload the nicex photos i took with Alina and Eleen during the open house...but i don't know WTF is going on with my digi. camera...what the hell!!!Alina is pressing on the photos le....sorry pal...will get it uploaded asap...

tell you guys something...two days ago...after a long and jerky journey home via bus...i saw a handicap man walking up a long flight of stairs...many ppl saw it but choose to ignore...i then asked myself, "should i help?" as i was crossing the road halfway le...and thinking that to hag care might be quite bad, so i turned and went to offer my help...guess what...i said, " Uncle, need my help?"

the uncle replied, " Ah Di ahh, i lost $1.70 but IT"S OK...you wan 2 buy something from me?????." " Eermm, i said no initially..." and he went on and on rattling how he lost $1.70 and continue saying it's ok for more than thrice...being soft hearted, i took out my wallet and gave him 20 bucks to buy some stuffx that he needs...

he replied saying," LV wallet arh...nice hor...next time dun give me money hor...i cannot take one..." while saying so, he actually put the notes into his pocket without any form of rejection...so contradicting...haha...i then offered my help and he said it's ok...he used to climbing....chao turtle...felt cheated...but nvm...i feel really good after helping someone...really good feeling...and thinking such a small sum of money can actually make a difference to others life...and how much i spend on a cloth, shoe and stuffx that cost alot more ...it's really a waste of money...haha...but that's life...materialistic...and before helping that ah pak...i was in a bad mood...and blaming how unfortunate i am...but seeing him makes me feel how lucky i am and there i am complaining...

and PEARLY just called and wanted to know about my love life with that someone...ahemm...kapok queen...haha...Juz kidding lah...i promise i will mention in this post...ok...the answer is nothing is b/w us...serious...you think too much...too much... and please brush up your chinese...ask me "zi janing" and i had a hard time understanding...arh....haha...you enjoy your worms infested wounds and arrow pierced bodies during your first aid course ya...
Nah...joking...take care...we can be colleague in bishan...YAY...

No comments: