Friday, December 07, 2007

Prom Nitex 2007....

Whoos...Back from prom nitex and post-prom party at the Arena...I didn't really enjoy myself at arena cause it was simply too packed...We could hardly navigate through the club with ease...It was however still an enjoyable time well-spent with my classmates and friends...hmmm...we booked a hotel and check in early to get our hair done and stuff...It was really fun, haha...but the next day, when we were about to check out, i felt a stinging pain in my heart...Our journey in PJC were about to end and it will be really difficult for us to have frequent get-togethers and stuff...Really upset about this, but you know what? This is life... I felt worse when i knew that i am closer to my enlistment date on dec 15...REALLY scared...HELP!!! SOS!!!



On a happier note...let me share with you some of the 150 over photos i took that night...Pictures depicts a thousand words huh?

3 comments:

Belinda Danielle said...

you took so much photos?! grrr. we did not take much!!!!

Anonymous said...

where's the pix?

Anonymous said...

wah daddy,.... wad is this lo... hardly mention me????? sigh.... anw... dun miss me too much.... say first ah,,.. i wun be able to contact you... pls contact me if you wan... (=