Friday, December 14, 2007

*14 Dec 2007* Farewell Entry

Woke up with a splitting headache, i guess it because of the accumulactive late nights out partying...Muhaha...Enlisting tmr at 11.30 a.m, feeling really anxious, pondering what's in store for me in Tekong for the next few months...

Was looking through all the prom pixs again and all other pixs while playing the background music in Jieying's blog...Oh my god, couldn't held back my tears man...dislike the feeling of separation...hate it to the core...

There are so many people that i would like to gave thanks to.....

My family for their ever-lasting financial support and love that is unconditional....

My class for making my life inPjc wonderful and exciting...

Diana gang (ting ting, penny, yuzhen, shiyi) : Will remember all the bitching and gossipy stuff we talk about...And ur farewell gifts...Thank you!!! Will miss you guys loads.

Leon gang ( Luke, me, tat, SGD, Elson, Alvin, Alina and Shawn): Will remember all those times we sat at the "chalet-ish" corner of the college, resting , talking and "scanning" and those times we tried studying at Republic poly but apparently it turned out to be one-day tour to RP...haha

Teacher that made my Jc life enriching: Mrs tay...thanks for all the advise man, and not forgetting Ms sarizah for 'granting off-days' to me as well as Mrs fel. yeo for being such a good friend of mine...She likes to give me comments on my hair and wanted to lend me her truck loads of Korean dramas man and commenting on Acjc boys and girls...haha...

XO team ( Pearly as well) : Will remember the countless trainings at Chevron, and dinners at Jurong point...AH huh, Truth and dare rocks the hell out of me man and of course not forgetting mahjonging at Pam's house...Thank for being such a great host man...

Other class people (Tiffany, belinda, Peiling, Jieying, Kelvin, Edwin, karissa ETC ETC ETC) : thanks man peez...U guys have spice up my Jc life...Thanks for all the bitching sessions and shopping sessions...Thanks man...Especially Tiffany and Belinda that are so accomodating to my rubbish and MINIMAL ATTITUDE PROB....All thanks for all the presents you gave me man...Hahaha...Miss ya loads...

Lastly, i would also like to thank Everyone that's not mentioned above that has entered my life *Ahem, e.g 3-years etc* Although there were loads of misunderstanding and unhappiness that you have generated for me...i grew and became a stronger person...

Peez...Do call me and msg me often hor...Ask me out...

2 comments:

Belinda Danielle said...

dont worry. you will be missed. you got me hooked back onto ben and jerry. darn.

Anonymous said...

eeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh u say we bitchy.
bobobobo.