Wednesday, October 03, 2007

03-01-2007

Hi PEEZ!!! i have been skipping school for quite a while...by the way, i wouldn't be coming tomorrow too...Would say that skipping school is kinda addictive...I am quite sure Leon, Luke and Shawn will be nodding in unison...They are off for the A levels preparation break...I probably will do the same thing cause my house is way too far from the college...Plus i wouldn't really get myself in a hot soup for ponning since you guys know who my beloved Ct is...Cool...

Conversely, self studying at home really demands one's discipline...But of course, i am someone that is quite ill-disciplined...i would say...i tend to gravitate to what seemed to appeal to me most: The computer...And seriously, i am glued to it for hours...

Today had been a fine day for me...but i don't deny that i was quite pisst this afternoon...this girl whom i choose not to mention her name was texting me this afternoon... and i was damn bloody stuned by her messages...It all revolves around sex..."....have you had sex before?.....i had......you never try before arhhh??? Ever thought of trying???"

Mine face turned blue for a while...What the fuck is she trying to imply? i am a wimp??? or is she daring me??? In any case, i just find all these too amusing...You have choose to leave my life, so please don't try to re-enter my life...People who knows me well enough should know this...i don't bloody care who you are...you try stepping on my tail and you are fucking dead...In fact, i don't mean i will whack that fellow up...but it's the ''dao-ness'' that will kill you...that's what all my friends said...but never the least, i am still a nice boy...heeee....

In fact, my bunch of JC friends are great...people from all walks of life...Be it the scholarly,pure and innocent chap who mugs his days away to the most hip people who clubs alot...i would say i tend to gravitate to the latter group of people more...haha...i believe it's my philosophy in life...to balance studies and my life...thought the equlibrium is tilted towards my emphasis on enjoying life...hmmm....but rest assure i will stay strong and persevere for the next 28 days which will set the path for the next 2o odd years....

FOr those of you who are interested to know...i did extremely badly for my prelims...pass 4 and did extremely badly for chemistry (to think that i actually have chemistry tuition? must be a joke)... i don't blame anyone but myself as i think i am playing way too hard...hmm...Mrs tay has been quite encouraging...she wrote this on my examination paper: "Yao Dong! Don't be dicouraged! Continue to work hard and peservere...You will get your desired grade at the end of the day..." Very encouraging piece of message...been letting alot of people down...Mr Tan ing keat, Mrs tay and Mrs yeo--the super cute teacher that offer to lend me her dvds and talk cock with me de...heee...

thanks Chers!!! i swear i wouldn't let you guys down for the Major Examination...I swear...Just watch it man!!! Many thanks to all those who have faith in me...Greatly Appreciated...

Shall be a loner tomorrow...shall go republic library to mug alone and break free from all distractions...ahemm...Mucho gracias God!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I skipped school today as well.. was just too tired to go and it was near useless to go anyways -.-... not when I don't have the basics to really grasp what was going on. Anyways hope your revision is going well, mine is not that good atm, but at least its picking up =).

4 more weeks. Lets make the most of it! =D.

Btw, what happened to your comment box? 0.o

Anonymous said...

haha...Don't be discouraged...perservere...YOur results will be proportional to the effort you put in...marcus here...

Belinda Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Belinda Danielle said...

your bunch of jc friends are great? obviously. i am one of them mah... but which category do i fall in? scholarly? well nah... (: anyway... mucho gracias. you are a fast learner eh.... thats so my line can.

pearly said...

yoz daddy... i finally see some life in your blog huh??? hmph... btw... remind me to ask you about your blog username k???? i'll be changing my blog soon... (= cheers.... and dun be pissed over that person k????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? not worth it.... and you've moved on, so should she.... hahz... have i learnt alot??? and grown from all the setbacks i faced???? hmph... my results are worst than you la.... must go see principal... how good can that be??? hahaz... anw... i'm feeling rather sad.... cos of some stuffs during CT... but cant say out loud.... sianx....
anw... dun care.... we gotta study tgt one fine day.. B4 As . ahahz.. and go out and SHOP after As k????? hahz.... jia you.....
(=
i wan go " kor's" house to eat steamboat!!!!!! with our family.... hahz....

missing the great old times....

Anonymous said...

argh... what i typed all gone... dunno disappeasred to where...
sianz... anw the most impt thing is jia you and work hard...
after as we all go out and shop k???
and oh..... long time since we studied tgt ...
ahzh...
hmph...
btw... remind me to ask you your blog user id... i'm changing blog soon...
(=
and i wanna eat steamboat at "kor's" house again...

miss the great old times...
and dun be pissed by that person k??????
you've moved on and so should she... have i learnt and grow from the setbacks i faced??? hahhz... hopefully ba.... (=

guomin said...

hey.... y we using comments? tag board better... anyway, whoever tt is is sick (i mean the person who was telling u bout sex)... no offense to tt person, but i personally think she is degrading herself... no idea wad happen before but... hmmm.. yap yap... friends are the best.. last longer... jia you jia you... remember we must do much much better than bel!!
friends are better sources of motivation then gf or bf cos they wouldn't distract u as much!! :)