Friday, September 21, 2007

21~09~2007

I am finally updating my blog...Yea, everyone...i am back as a blogger!!! Finally, three dreaded weeks are over and here comes a few days of break to catch up with my sleep, play, shopping sprees!!! I know i know....I am a vainpot and what some of you claim to be-METROSEXUAL -- according to British journalist Mark Simpson, the trait of an urban male of any sexual orientation (usually heterosexual) who has a strong aesthetic sense and spends a great amount of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle.

Actually, i do not deny very much of this well known fact...everyone says so. But it kinda normal yea for new urban males to put in some effort in their dressing and the image they are projecting to others...Isn't it? haha...AND in case you didn't already know this...i also love to camwhore!!! muhaha!!! Look at belinda's or tiffany's or siew ting's phone...my face took up most of their memory space...poor gurls...

Talking about prelims...yes i know peez...the dreaded topic...It has been quite smooth sailing for me, in the sense, my mood was kinda stable...perhaps i am immune to it (the difficultly level of the exam) that i no longer complain or comment so MUCH... I saw some peez from other CTs crying after some papers, at first i thought their behavoir seemed rather "loud." Thinking back now, i really see how serious they regard their education...hah...it's getting boring....

Let's talk about what i have been busy doing for the past weeks...errmmm, or rather past months, considering the fact that it has been really long since i last updated...I would say i really lead a reasonably good life...Most of the J2s or rather those that i know of are mugging really hard for the upcoming major exam...On the contrary, i am enjoying quite a fair bit...but to make it sounds better, i always say that i am striking a work-life balance....My typical week is really 5 days work week for most of the weeks and total enjoyment during the weekends...Clubbing, going hotels for dinners with friends, undergroung pool, shopping... During the weekdays, whenever i am feeling abit stress or 'breathless' from the overwhelming and intimidating workload...i would make it a point to have a drink at Spinelli...my favourite hangout...haha...

I would say i am feeling abit guilty from my interesting lifestyle (as what Alina claimed it to be) that i lead...but honestly speaking, all the things i indulge in may conjure many negative connotations about me...spendthrift, spoiltbrat etc...but i am seriously not...i am a goodboy even if i club...i am a goodboy even i spend abit more money than normal people...

My birthday was splendid...i went out in the morning...back for a nap and out again in the evening for some innocent fun...i promise...Being eighteen is wonderful...i can finally enter clubs, drink and smoke (if i want to) legally...In some sense, being 18 opens up alot of little little freedom that i used to already have...but the only different only lies in the very fact that...I t's legal...muhaha...Hey guys!!! Thank you so so much for your late night messages at 12.00a.m...
I am sure you guys made the effort and not just pure coincidence...Although some came at 11.59 a.m...what i have to tell you is...TRY HARDER!!! Thanks for the presents and cards!!! They are well-kept and loved...It's just that i have to eat away the cookies you guys baked..I have no choice, they were meant for eating yea...WEll WEll...but the ultimate gift would still be a muacks from that special someone out there...though you were cruel cool and nasty to me...but it doesn't matter...because you know why??? I can't be bothered!!!! haha....nah, it just that i know it's impossible for us to get together, impossible...thanks to *****

Tell you guys a secret of mine...I know it's kinda wrong but i can't help it...the temptations were great...I drove my Bro's honda out to have the taste of driving...it's fun...but i kinda regretted because it's reaallllllly irresponsible of me...but nevertheless, it's really thrilling...Dun try it!!!

Fell in love with two songs recently...An english song and a chinese one...They are HOME by michaek buble and "qiang qiang" by ella from the taiwan girl band SHE...It's a song that is written by her and sang by her to raise funds for animals orgainisations...to give those homeless animals a better life...***A weird thought just flew throught my mind...i feel like going to those shelters for animals and sing the song HOME to them...hmmm....I know complete randomness...I am procastinating if i should put these two youtube videos on my blog...Perhaps only home...You guys know what...i am going to prastise really hard to master this wonderful song and sing out during our annual prom nite 2007...If only i have his vocals...I would use it to sing it to anyone that i like...i am more than just so sure all of them will be so smitten over my voice and fall for me...muhaha...





His vocals are flawless and perfect ritexxx!!!Anyway...i believe i have made up for the lack of posts for the past months...See you guys soon...MUACKS!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'interesting' post.yawn~
haha.happy children day...im in the library appreciating your entry now and you are in lesson.so sad.hehe.enjoy.
ling`

ice3335 said...

Thank for your (what seem like a compliment) comment...will try hard to produce for interesting blog entries de...haha