Thursday, February 01, 2007

01~02~2007

heyo guys!!! today was a peaceful day for me...it has been long since i can really enjoy my day in school without too much of a distractions or problems...but i guess was rather a good day for me...college ends at 12.30 and headed to queenways shopping center with SGD to buy some stuff...knowing me well enough, i bought a flip-flop which is kinda nice and that i have been eyeing for a really long time...he bought a bag too...

didn't bring or rather should i say, i forgotten to bring my handphone to school...thought it will really handicapped me...but to be optimisistic, it really free me from those distracting messages at times and ya...phonecalls...u know teenagers these days will look at their handphone everynow and then for new messages...since i don't have it, i dun look...nice one yea?

PE today was kinda relaxing...tennis...it roxs man...will pick up this sport when i have the time...ooppsss, feeling fat again...time to run...

Feelings for alot of things seemed to have faded which is good, especially those people i don't wish they had distracted me from my studies...yay!! fading? faded? but as for B...initially thought it is a hi-bye relationship...or perhaps an acquaintance...but i feel that the feeling is peaking up...muahaha...but of course i suppressed it down...HELLO? REALITY CHECK MAN...J2 le lei...hehehe...all forgotten...And i pray these three person don't message me these days for me to throughly forget them...YAY...

Been coping well with my studies...apparently for the exception of mathematics...saying about mathematics...we had a young chap who would sit in lessons...fresh graduate? perhaps...a funny incident happened between me and him....one day, the class is being broken up into some tutorial groups to discuss some question...he came up to me...and gave me a pok, perhaps he didn't know my name...should have tapped the shoulder ma...aRGghZX...aniwae...he aske me: why the way you write 8 is so FAT arh??? *stunned by such a question or should i say amazed by it* i answered with a weak smile: ermmmm!!!! Chinese bew year coming ma...8 means prosperity...must write it big enough to bring $$$ to me...hahaha...he nodded and left...

the best part had yet to come...i was going out of college with pearly...he is driving...yes he IS...so young got car le la... *JEALOUS MODE_ON* HE SAW ME...HE TURNED HIS BODY 90 DEGREES TO THE RIGHT AND WAVE AT ME...I AM LIKE...ERMMM, WHAT ABOUT THE STEERING WHELL??? funny sia...this new teacher of mine...Ahuh...Patrica khor is another nice lady who would print loads and trucks of notes for us...not to say we will read la...but at least it gave us the insurance...the feeling...you get it????haha...

kinda tired...and shall go get a bath and back to books...see ya guys...RMB TO TAGGED>>>>>

No comments: